Member Advantage Card
New Ross Credit Union (NRCU) have joined up with local businesses to give members exclusive offers and discounts that are only available to NRCU members. The aim of the Member Advantage Card is to help our members save money on the goods and services they use every day, whilst also encouraging members to shop local and support local traders.
Check out the list of participating retailers here.
How does the Advantage Card work?
The member shall present the Advantage card when paying for goods/services at participating local businesses or, enter a discount code when shopping/booking online. On presentation of the card, the member will receive a discount or special offer from the participating business. Please see overleaf for a full list of businesses included in the scheme.
Note: new businesses join the scheme from time to time – please visit nrcu.ie for an up-to-date list of businesses.
Terms and Conditions.
The Member Advantage Card is for the use of active New Ross Credit Union (NRCU) members only.
- Each active NRCU member, aged 16 years or more, will be entitled to one Member Advantage Card.
- The Member Advantage Card can only be issued to personal or joint account members.
- The member must produce their card at the time of purchase to avail of a Member Advantage Card discount or, when purchasing online – enter the discount code the business provided. Discount details can be found in the list of businesses offering discounts included in table overleaf – new discounts are added from time to time please visit website, (www.nrcu.ie).
- The member must have provided NRCU with valid up to date photo identification and address verification documents to obtain a Member Advantage Card.
- The member must have provided their up-to-date contact details including email address to NRCU to avail of the Member Advantage Card.
- In the event of a lost Member Advantage Card, the member will be entitled to receive one replacement Member Advantage Card