- Check if you are putting your pin in as your password. (The password is usually letters and numbers, this is the password you created when you registered, the Pin is 8 digits which you received by text)
- Are you not receiving One Time Passcode to your phone? Check with the Credit Union that your number is correct on our system.
- If you are not receiving the One Time Passcode please check you have signal on your phone. If you do not try requesting the One Time Passcode ‘in APP’.
- Please do not save your Passwords on your device – enter them manually each time you log on. For example, the OTP will be different every time you log in.
- Members using Internet Explorer are having some issues logging on to the new system – please try Chrome or Firefox.
If the app is not allowing you to log in, you may need to go on to www.nrcu.ie and log in there. This is an added security measure which needs to be done every 90 days. Once you do this your log in for the app will work as normal for 90 days.
If you suspend your online account- Do not re-register. Simply contact us by email or phone and we can re-activate your online account.