Student Bursary 20225 September, 2022
Bursaries Are Back
The bursary is open to students who live or go to school in the New Ross CU common bond including Bunclody Branch and are members of NRCU.If your are not already a member, you must
open an NRCU account.
When do you have to return the form?
- Closing date for receipt of entry forms is the 15th of October 2022.
- Return the application form to one of our branches.
- The bursary recipients will be determined by an open draw format on the 24th of October 2022.
More about the Bursaries
Every year we giveaway –
9 prizes of €1000
2 prizes of €500
The bursaries for €1000 are open to any student starting a full time third level education course with a minimum of 2 year education
The bursaries for €500 are open to any student starting a full time Irish PLC education course that has a ONE year minimum duration
How to apply?
- Download the Bursary form from the “Downloads” section
- Complete the application form
- Attach proof of acceptance to the first year of your full-time third level course or PLC course
- Return the form with the proof of acceptance to any of our offices or by post/email
- If returning by email, completed form and proof of acceptance can be emailed to email@example.com